Thank you for your interest in my Practice.
My practice was founded in 1964 by my late father, Dr. Daniel Wurtz DDS. I have continued to hold by his values of conservative quality dentistry.
***COVID 19***SPECIAL NOTICE***
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection controll recommendations by the American Dental Association ( ADA), and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appoitment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Our staff will communicate with you before hand to ask screening questions. You will also be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* All patients and dental practice staff will have their temperature taken upon entry of our dental office.
* Masks will be required to enter our office, if you don't have one- we will provide you with one.
* We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use, as needed.
* You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's books and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may cause fewer offered options for scheduling your appointment.
* We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 805-482-6054.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dennis A Wurtz DDS & Staff
****UPDATED 5/17/2020 by Ventura County Public Dental Guidance****
Dental Offices may provide care:
!) that was previously posponed and
2) for those conditions that are likely to lead to dental emergencies if treatment is not provided in a timely manner
3) Preventive services such as topical floride application, sealants, and scaling (prophylaxis)
Camarillo, CA 93010